Insomnia Book Club

A place for book lovers of any genre.

Book Rut Officially Gone!

Still being stuck in a book rut to a degree, I decided to download a few e-book freebies from Amazon.com. Fast forward a little while later on after trying to read a couple of them and not getting past the first 3 "pages"... I gave it one more try. Releasing Rage by Cynthia Sax sounded a bit different from the books that I normally read. I have read plenty of paranormal books but never one that revolved around cyborgs. Maybe I got lucky with this book in particular but either way it got me out of the infamous book rut! The e-book was actually hard to put down. Thankyou Mrs. Sax!

Releasing Rage is the first book in the Cyborg Sizzle series. It is also on the shorter end of pages, being 195 pages long. If you like paranormal romance books but have always been hesitant with cyborg PNR (paranormal romance) books then I highly suggest giving the Cyborg Sizzle series a try. Get the e-book of Releasing Rage while it is available to download for free on Amazon.com here.

Happy reading, Bookworms!




3 comments:

I already had book 1 in the Cyborg Sizzle series, but I found books 5 & 7 were also free! Always great when you find a series with 3 out of ten are free!!

 

That's awesome, Angie, great find! It really is! Haha

 

Post a Comment